Wolfenstein: The New Order PC $6.09 at CDKeys

Thanks. I been picking all these sales up! I honestly have no idea if I will ever have time to spare to play a lot of them but you never know : )

It was $5.39 for me, the key appeared to be a scanned image of a CD key, did I just buy a stolen key?

It was $5.39 for me, the key appeared to be a scanned image of a CD key, did I just buy a stolen key?

Likely a key from a retail box. Buying retail boxes in bulk is fairly common for grey market sites.

if more games were region locked then sites like cdkey would be out of business

Is it worth picking up before playing New Colossus story/game play wise, or should I just go ahead and dig into New Colossus?

Is it worth picking up before playing New Colossus story/game play wise, or should I just go ahead and dig into New Colossus?
I haven't played the New Colossus yet, but I have started the Old Blood, & I can tell you it is a really fun game. Looks and runs amazing. Old school DOOM style shooter with lots of enemies and guns and bullets. I highly recommend them.

You should play New Order before Colossus. It’s a story driven game, part of a trilogy. The third major title in the trilogy will come out in a couple more years. Old blood is just a minor title in the series - not part of the actual trilogy. in my opinion, Old Blood is the least impactful story wise of the new games.

New Order is a better game than Colossus IMO. But definitely start with New Order so you know the characters and what’s driving BJ. You could skip old blood and not lose any significant story, then play Colossus.

You should play New Order before Colossus. It’s a story driven game, part of a trilogy. The third major title in the trilogy will come out in a couple more years. Old blood is just a minor title in the series - not part of the actual trilogy. in my opinion, Old Blood is the least impactful story wise of the new games.

New Order is a better game than Colossus IMO. But definitely start with New Order so you know the characters and what’s driving BJ. You could skip old blood and not lose any significant story, then play Colossus.

Awesome, I will pick up New Order then.

Back