Wolfenstein NC - $36.39 after promo code - CdKeys.com

Nice deal, I just picked this up from them for around $37 I think.

Think the code will work on Destiny 2? They had me get dangerously close to check out without me seeing a spot to enter the code. I've never used them before, but am obviously aware of them.

edit: ok so the code is for 6.66% off, it would still be high priced. Kind of helpful to know these sorts of things, but thanks for posting anywho.

Their prices are already quite low, so they rarely have coupon deals like this anyway.

Just be aware of the version you are buying. One user on these forums purchased their key from cdkeys and was sent the German version. CDkeys did do an exchange, though.

I've bought maybe a dozen games from CDKeys, with no issues.

IIRC, I received an automated call, or a text for confirmation the first time I ordered there.

Just watch out for the region-lock flags on the store page for each game.

I have over 20 games from them and never an issue either. And they have excellent customer service that actually gets back to you quickly if you have any questions or concerns.

Yeah. Even when something is your own fault they work with you. I bought a FF14 timecard from them once not realizing it was European region. Told them and they gave me my money back right away.

Awesome, thought I would have to wait a while to see the price on this that low. As long as you're paying attention, the German one has a German flag on the game thumbnail. Also, the description for the non-German one starts with "Note: This version cannot be activated in Germany."

Awesome, thought I would have to wait a while to see the price on this that low. As long as you're paying attention, the German one has a German flag on the game thumbnail. Also, the description for the non-German one starts with "Note: This version cannot be activated in Germany."
Nazi symbols and references are bad. Gotta protect the German people's minds from drifting back to an Aryan nation mentality, donchaknow.

Man this is a great price. I just don't have time to play this with SMO on my plate at the moment. I think by the time I'll be ready, it could drop lower. Must resist.....

Nazi symbols and references are bad. Gotta protect the German people's minds from drifting back to an Aryan nation mentality, donchaknow.

Ironically it's the rest of the world that continues to fetishize WWII era Nazi everything - the symbols, lore, apparel, with Hitler as their object of bizarro hero desire almost like Darth Vader or a badguy Elvis.

Actual Germans are more like "Meh - been there, done that."

Last edited:
50+ games and not one issue. Always buy from them if possible.

I'm actually replaying Wolfenstein: The New Order right now. Once I finish off that and Old Blood, I'll make my way over to TNC sometime later this month or early next.

Quick question: do they still have that annoying checkpoint save, or do they now have manual saving?

Quick question: do they still have that annoying checkpoint save, or do they now have manual saving?

They have both. Game still uses checkpoints to save, ie. after mission completions but you do have the option of a manual save in the pause menu as well.

Speaking of saving...HIGHLY recommend manually saving a LOT in this game. The checkpoints are too few and far between IMO, you end up replaying large portions if you don't save manually.

Back