Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Reveal Trailer

Please show me where I can get this image, thanks. (Looked but cannot find it.)

Here you go.

Screenshot_2017-04-16-22-44-56.png

Looks like Doom except with Nazis instead of demons. That's not a bad thing though, just an observation.

That's why I'm asking do we need more of the same? Seems boring to me.
Maybe it's just me but I can't seem to be able to occupy myself with simple mindless shooters anymore. They'd need to come up with something revolutionary. If I recall correctly the last shooter I enjoyed was Singularity. Even Doom failed to get my attention enough to finish it.

Did you play new order? It wasn't mindless. It's probably the most "story" an FPS game had ever had outside of the original halflife. And I liked it better than the original halflife.

Your complaint fits fine against doom. There was no storyline there at all. It doesn't fit against New Order.

Thanks. I found an App called Image 2 Wallpaper that took care of it. I just need to be patient with all the new things I am learning, I was on a Windows Phone for a long time and did not use Android day to day before. That said, I still love the Original Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory games over all the other ones.

Can't wait for this! Wolfenstein hasn't disappointed me since I played the first one on my Commodore 64 back around 82. It's actually the only franchise I've been playing for a long time that I can say that about...Doom, Mass Effect, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, I'm looking at you!

Bring on the Nazis, New Order and Old Blood were great, looking forward to this one!

Back