Wolfenstein II: The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe Is Now Available

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
The Freedom Chronicles’ first episode, “The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe,” is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you played Episode Zero of The Freedom Chronicles, you’ve already gotten a taste of the action Gunslinger Joe brings to the table. The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe features former professional football player Joseph Stallion as he barrels through legions of Nazis using his Ram Shackle ability.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Really enjoyed the game but fighting the same 2-4 enemies in varying corridors got really old. Would have loved to see some more models and unique enemy types considering Nazi experimentation ect. Graphics were definitely the best surprise of the game and I'm really looking forward to more great things from them in the future. Just wish there was more replay value. I know it's not a collectathon type of game but other publishers are managing to turn not so massive single player experiences into much more engaging after affairs with additional content to keep you plugging away.

Stalin is one of the biggest mass murderers in the history of planet earth, what's a few more bodies added to the 10's of millions starved or murdered outright.

Oh, I am going to so buy this game.
Killing NAZIs and white supremacists has never been this much fun.:rage::sneaky:

I might get the season pass if it goes on sale on Steam or elsewhere. Enjoyed the main campaign, but The New Order was way better.

Oh, I am going to so buy this game.
Killing NAZIs and white supremacists has never been this much fun.:rage::sneaky:
Then you're going to have a bad time. Should be called Return to Castle Social JusticeStein.

I'll save you the pain and show you its worst moment.

Ain't afraid of no boobs!!!

Why has it become so bad to see boobs in game?

Mike Pence, is that you????
You missed the part where she's pregnant and went topless to be covered in blood. The whole "pregnant woman are sexy too" motif. Or the racism against white people where the black woman tells the white guy "white ass" and then he repeats it, like a moron.

The best part is when Hitler is shown as a drunk. It's funny but kinda feel stupid that America lost to this guy.

You missed the part where she's pregnant and went topless to be covered in blood. The whole "pregnant woman are sexy too" motif. Or the racism against white people where the black woman tells the white guy "white ass" and then he repeats it, like a moron.

The best part is when Hitler is shown as a drunk. It's funny but kinda feel stupid that America lost to this guy.

You're a weirdo.

What offended by a micro-aggression? Sorry never really thought of topless pregnant women dual wielding rifles covered in blood as a trope/motif. You sir imo are trying be offended... hmmm sounds familiar...

You're a weirdo.
Cause I'm complaining about a game that shows me a pregnant woman's boobs covered in blood and a racist white hating black woman who also hates men? Look at the shit for yourself. Breast feeding while smoking and hating on white men.

Seriously it can't be just me. Am I the only one who watched the cut scenes? I can't make this shit up.

Really enjoyed the game but fighting the same 2-4 enemies in varying corridors got really old. Would have loved to see some more models and unique enemy types considering Nazi experimentation ect. Graphics were definitely the best surprise of the game and I'm really looking forward to more great things from them in the future. Just wish there was more replay value. I know it's not a collectathon type of game but other publishers are managing to turn not so massive single player experiences into much more engaging after affairs with additional content to keep you plugging away.

Stalin is one of the biggest mass murderers in the history of planet earth, what's a few more bodies added to the 10's of millions starved or murdered outright.

completely agree... game was very repetitive and those pick up lazer guns made things a bit easy.

What offended by a micro-aggression? Sorry never really thought of topless pregnant women dual wielding rifles covered in blood as a trope/motif. You sir imo are trying be offended... hmmm sounds familiar...
Oh good then nobody will bat an eye if I play this Japanese game featuring big boobs without blood and being topless? The characters aren't technically white.

completely agree... game was very repetitive and those pick up lazer guns made things a bit easy.
I played it on second or third hardest difficulty (depending if you unlocked the hardest difficulty), and the heavy weapons kinda got in the way near the end. The game likes to send wave after wave of solders at me which die with a single headshot. The heavy weapons have a huge startup time. The giant bosses die from one hit with the lightening cannon thing charged up. I did sneak up to the generals and killed them without setting off the alarm just to get the perks. Otherwise I could have just ran through the game in a couple of hours head shotting everything and I would have been done in like 2 hours. The game surprisingly even made use of certain maps more than once. It's not particularly good in terms of gameplay.

Cause I'm complaining about a game that shows me a pregnant woman's boobs covered in blood and a racist white hating black woman who also hates men? Look at the shit for yourself. Breast feeding while smoking and hating on white men.

Seriously it can't be just me. Am I the only one who watched the cut scenes? I can't make this shit up.

Somebody is touchy feely about some 'major' issues right there.

Yeah I really don't understand how that particular content of this game can bother you so much unless it's pushing a button most people don't have in them. All the gore/torture and murdering Nazi's is perfectly cool though?

Yeah I really don't understand how that particular content of this game can bother you so much unless it's pushing a button most people don't have in them. All the gore/torture and murdering Nazi's is perfectly cool though?
I'm guessing you haven't seen the Metacritic ratings and even the top Steam ratings. It wasn't well received. At least from the people who bought the game. With all the anti-white hate lately, it was in poor taste to join this movement.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus

http://steamcommunity.com/app/612880/reviews/?p=1&browsefilter=toprated

So I just started playing this game last night.....does it get less depressing? 10 minutes into the game and I wanted to hang myself.

Back