Wolfenstein II Now Available for Nintendo Switch

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I know a bunch of you on PC and Console have already played Wolfenstein II and really enjoyed it. However, folks that like Zelda and the Switch have been sitting all alone in the dark playing kiddie games, but now they start getting grown up games. The first one out of the chute is Wolfenstein II. It's about time is all I can say. Check out the launch trailer from Bethesda and Nintendo. Warning - contains a major spoiler if you haven't played the game.

Watch the trailer here.

It is entertaining that they are taking a gamble on a Switch release. I mean most people on this website are PC based gamers. But for the console gamers something portable might be worthwhile.
This attitude is good for Nintendo, might sway some of the others to release games on the Switch.

I wish Wolf II was a better game. Wasn't terrible but certainly not good enough for me to re-buy it on the Switch.

It is entertaining that they are taking a gamble on a Switch release. I mean most people on this website are PC based gamers. But for the console gamers something portable might be worthwhile.
This attitude is good for Nintendo, might sway some of the others to release games on the Switch.
100k is sales for doom was kinda sad and expected. I don't see many 3rd party developers out side the indie scene jumping on board.

I know a bunch of you on PC and Console have already played Wolfenstein II and really enjoyed it. However, folks that like Zelda and the Switch have been sitting all alone in the dark playing kiddie games, but now they start getting grown up games. The first one out of the chute is Wolfenstein II. It's about time is all I can say. Check out the launch trailer from Bethesda and Nintendo. Warning - contains a major spoiler if you haven't played the game.

Watch the trailer here.

Ah yes the first down the chute. Unless you count DOOM 2016, skyrim, LA Noir, Payday 2, Darkest Dungeon, probably a few others.

Ah yes the first down the chute. Unless you count DOOM 2016, skyrim, LA Noir, Payday 2, Darkest Dungeon, probably a few others.

Thanks for educating me. I'll leave up my post so folks can see how ignorant I am about the platform.

All i've been playing is mario kart.

Nothing else will ever be as depraved and cruel.

So have they fixed the shitty game when making the port, or do players still have to suffer through that?

100k is sales for doom was kinda sad and expected. I don't see many 3rd party developers out side the indie scene jumping on board.
But don't forget that it will never be an instant hit. Also all of the content is already there the only thing is the engine being catered to the Switch. Means they can release other content for the Switch as well.

The problem is that the install base is interesting for these larger companies because they can make a good profit, but that would never mean that every pc port will strike gold. FPS prolly will never be a good fit for the Switch.

The baiting is strong on this one...

But I'll bite anyway, screw you Zelda BOTW was fricking awesome. :mad::D

umm yes exactly!

I can't stand the amount of trolls on this site. I remember when hardforums were almost troll free, then the millennial and post millennial children came of age and their parents have failed almost all of them in life. Not all of them but a damn good many of them. These are the ones that are on here causing all of the issues all the time and never stops.

I don't remember enjoying Wolfenstein II. I uninstalled it and played RTCW pretending it never happened.

I had to post :p

I think I will be playing Nintendo kiddie games into my 80's.
I am looking at Doom, but I don't know... Is it fun.. or just violent and 'shootery'. Not sure I care for shooter games any more.. Maybe Serious Sam, and of course HL3 (which will never happen)

Back