With Maingear's new line, I really wish [H]'s computer review column still existed...

spincut

[H]ard|Gawd
Not that I have any doubts of Maingears continued quality, but I liked the way Hardocp used to evaluate computers, and considering the new and unique nature of some of the parts of Maingear's redesign, I would have loved to see Hardocp's take of the new F131 and new model Potenza, and stacking them up against each other, and perhaps the Vybe as well.

Yeah, too bad it wasn't financially feasible to keep doing those reviews. I really liked those too.

If it makes you feel any better former [H] Consumer managing editor, Chris Morley, is MAINGEAR’s CTO. If anyone has guys like us in consideration when creating those systems, it'll be him for sure.

If it makes you feel any better former [H] Consumer managing editor, Chris Morley, is MAINGEAR’s CTO. If anyone has guys like us in consideration when creating those systems, it'll be him for sure.

Yes I'm aware, we've been Facebook friends since his [H] days, and I often pester him via IM about Maingear related questions ;P .

Back