Witchfire (dark fantasy shooter)

I finally picked up this Bad Boy waiting for a Steam release a year from now would be too much. Cost me like 25.50 after discount.
Download is about 24 Gigs

Just started the game to take a dip it's pretty immersive I'm not sure how bad it gets later on but the gunplay is really good.
It's like a MMO with Gunplay basically really like the atmosphere not going to play it much because it's EA.

wITCH FIRE.jpg

Locked Gate at the Hub

wITCH 2.jpg

Is this game worth buying now? How much content is in this early release?

Is it a Doom Eternal or Halo Infinite campaign type game?

I totally spaced that this was coming pretty soon. I bought it at a deep discount via the Epic holiday sale knowing that the "final" version would be coming in Q1. I should be done with LOTF pretty soon and can take a deep dive into this when I do.

the Early Access version sounds solid but I'm going to wait till the final version is released...I'm guessing when the Epic Store exclusivity runs out in September 2024 is when we'll see the proper 1.0 version

I totally spaced that this was coming pretty soon. I bought it at a deep discount via the Epic holiday sale knowing that the "final" version would be coming in Q1. I should be done with LOTF pretty soon and can take a deep dive into this when I do.

the final version is not coming in Q1...that's just when they are releasing a major update to the Early Access version...they stopped patching the EA version back in November so that they could work exclusively on the 'new' version...

The 4/4 updated didn't happen. People on Reddit are saying that it was pushed out a week, but I dunno where that info came from.

Is this game only available on the Epic GS? If so [H]ard pass until its on Steam.

I would totally finish this game but don't want my save file deleted when it launches. Would hate having to redo the game. Im only level ,6 or something. This is the most fluid fps I ever played besides maybe Tiny Tina's Wonderland but that game was too colorfull.

Now that things seem a little more steady I'll probably start playing in the next few weeks. I knew this was coming, so I didn't want to waste my time earlier.

I bought this as I was interested. Jesus Christ this game is hard. Its like 2 or 3 hits and I am dead. I have gotten nowhere in any run. Maybe kill 5-10 guys before I die. I am wondering if I should just give up on the game. Any tips?

I bought this as I was interested. Jesus Christ this game is hard. Its like 2 or 3 hits and I am dead. I have gotten nowhere in any run. Maybe kill 5-10 guys before I die. I am wondering if I should just give up on the game. Any tips?
Use a controller and strafe level up goto a portal to increase vitality at the base.

Last edited:
Back