Witcher 3 with all DLC and extras-$28.99 EBay

Island

Gawd
Sup fellas....I dunno if this was posted and I'm to lazy to check....Just wanna help fellow [H] peeps out... This guy on EBAY is selling legit copies of the upcoming Witcher 3 with all 16 DLC's and some digital extras. He's sold a crap load and I bought one and already have it ready for download. The game is via GOG. You only need an account and don't have to install their game software although I did without a hitch. Check it out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-PreOrder-Edition-BONUS-PC-CD-Key-Region-Free-/251906793267

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My scam alert is kicking into overdrive... has anyone used this guy a while back, and not had any issues with keys being later deactivated?

My scam alert is kicking into overdrive... has anyone used this guy a while back, and not had any issues with keys being later deactivated?

These are legit keys dude. What do you mean by deactivated? First off, the key I purchased automatically populated into my GOG account as Purchased Witcher 3 with all DLC and digital media as stated on his Listing. Also, GOG is DRM free, so I really don't see anything happening, especially since the key was activated already. I would not post this on [H] unless I had some proof to back it up...and that is by me purchasing the game...

Here's your proof dude....

2iar8r4.jpg
[/IMG]

Price jumped to $40 now.

You snooze, you lose...But It will go back down. I bought it for $28.99 and 5 minutes later, he was selling it for $30.99. He must be getting low on keys though, and that's why he's bumping $$

100% guaranteed these are gray market keys from a different region.

GMG had to remove their "legitimate" Witcher 3 keys because CD Projekt Red said it was from unknown sources AND that was going for $39. This one is for $28.99 and on Ebay? Yea, legitimate....

These are legit keys dude. What do you mean by deactivated?
If they are keys from India or sourced from stolen credit cards in the first place or something, sure they will work for now, and then 2 months later you are all pissed because you got banned. That's what I mean by this, and Ebay in particular has HORRIFIC return policies, since you can't make any dispute whatsoever after 2-months and I don't think you can even leave negative feedback on the seller after that time, so you are totally SOL.

So if I were a douchebag... OK, if I were a BIGGER douchebag than I already am, I would buy up keys for a region that has a super discount on the game, sell it on ebay as region unlocked, and then bank on a very high probability of getting away scott-free.

100% guaranteed these are gray market keys from a different region.

GMG had to remove their "legitimate" Witcher 3 keys because CD Projekt Red said it was from unknown sources AND that was going for $39. This one is for $28.99 and on Ebay? Yea, legitimate....

When I say legit, I mean that the keys are real and not fake and will activate on GOG. As for gray market or whatever...I just posted this so that if anyone wanted to buy they had the opportunity...Buy it, don't buy it, pay full price....I don't care

Last edited:

GMG only ended the sale. It either ended at the time they intended to (their big sales like that are always only for a limited time usually only a few days or less) or because they didn't feel like taking a loss on selling the keys anymore due to all the crap going around. GMG are still selling Witcher 3 keys and you can guarantee they are from the same source and not from CDPR.

Most people here don't have moral issues, I think they are just afraid that they will buy a key and then like the Ubisoft fiasco have it deactivated later like was done for Far Cry 4 and Assasins Creed and what not because it was identified as gray market. I believe here on the forum people also got busted for using Russian keys here in the US and ended up SOL.

Not saying it might not be an awesome deal, just that my spidey sense is tingling when I see super cheap keys + seller never heard of + ebay.

paying a little extra for piece of mind is more important to me...really great deal if legit though

Well, I will say this....I have bought numerous keys from Flee bay and the last one before the Witcher 3 was Farcry4 which was an Ubi key. That was 4 months ago and it's still in my Library. I have yet to have a game pulled or gotten banned....Do I live on the edge? No...It's an f'in game....If I ever do get banned...shame on me...But this is the deals section, no?? Like I said, buy it, don't buy it....whatever...

Guys the 16 DLC is FREE FOR EVERYONE. the expansion pack costs more which is a whole new zone.

If these are Nvidia promo codes then you should be absolutely fine. I've bought a few of them in the past without an issue and they typically run for this price.

seeing as if you can use the Hola plugin in your browser, set it to ukraine, visit GOG.com and buy it for ~$16?? I think these ebay sellers are doing just fine.

all GOG keys are alike because of the no-DRM. all the ebay guys are doing is re-selling the keys they bought that way.

it isn't hard to figure out.

seeing as if you can use the Hola plugin in your browser, set it to ukraine, visit GOG.com and buy it for ~$16?? I think these ebay sellers are doing just fine.

all GOG keys are alike because of the no-DRM. all the ebay guys are doing is re-selling the keys they bought that way.

it isn't hard to figure out.

Does this actually work? $16?

BTW. I should of posted earlier. I did not realize this is just a nvidia promo voucher. You could of just bought this through our FS sections for like 20-25. Although most of the guys are sold out I believe. But still....Not a bad price at all for a brand new game.

Took a chance and no problem adding to GOG and preloading. To confirm, this is an nVidia code.

Back