Witcher 3 FREE for Titan X owners through Geforce Experience

Nice. I hope there are still codes available by the time I get home.

I wonder if I can sell the code from this promo - since I already have the game from a pre-order.

Hmm, installed the latest GFE beta, reward icon doesn't show here. Logged into my Nvidia account. Is there something I'm missing?

Yep, maybe that was the problem... I already had the latest driver installed.

I uninstalled it and then re-installed and now it is showing. Thanks.

Got my copy. Took a couple of restarts of GF Experience. The last time I started it it patched and the reward was there.

Damn at work for 8hrs so they will more than likely be gone by the time i can do this, anyone got a spare from this they don't mind passing on? :)

Damn at work for 8hrs so they will more than likely be gone by the time i can do this, anyone got a spare from this they don't mind passing on? :)

I have SLI and it only let me get one.

Installed new geforce experience and drivers....

When I click the reward icon. Unable to retrieve rewards....

i had to check for update... or you could just uninstall and reinstall latest from the website...

so... i believe if you have sli ... you still only get one copy lol... but i guess you could always just pop a card in another pc to pull it

So if you have the latest drivers through the website, can you just install Geforce Experience and get the code? or do you have to install drivers through Gefore Experience?

You need to install Gefore Experience and then download the latest driver through Gefore Experience.

Also, for people with multiple Titan X's, here's a trick to get more than one Key :)

In order for you get a code you need to disable SLI first. Just did it.

How to grab a code for each card:

1. Open GFE and grab the code the first code.

2. After grabbing the first code and close out of GFE

3. Go into device manager and disable the primary GTX Titan X

4. Open GFE and grab the second code

Rinse and repeat for 3-Way or 4-Way SLI solution.

Woohooo just got mine now here's to hoping they will offer us Batman as well!!!

You need to install Gefore Experience and then download the latest driver through Gefore Experience.

Also, for people with multiple Titan X's, here's a trick to get more than one Key :)

So if you have the latest drivers roll back before getting GFE?

Hell yes, worked for me. Glad I didn't purchase the game today like I was originally planning.

Awesome! Worked perfectly!

What I did is uninstalled everything NVidia from my system using Display Driver Uninstaller. Then installed GeForce Experience and let it install the drivers.

I got GeForce Experience from:

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

Version 2.4.3.31 is what you want. There is a newer beta version, but it does not have the promo code button in the top right.

Just got mine, i was on an older driver, just downloaded GFE, then let it update, and the reward was there

If anyone has a spare copy and would like to be very kind, i have a friend that would love to play, and would like to give him a copy if possible, i have used my code.

Please PM me if anyone would like to, thanks guys.

Just a heads up, if you're going after the code, don't already own The Witcher 3. It won't give me a code because I already own it on gog.

Titan X owners should have gotten all of the free game bundles Nvidia has offered considering the price paid for it.

Can you still do this? I would like to have a copy on GOG since I have the Steam version. Guess I'll try when I get home but is there a specific GFE version I need to use?

Can you still do this? I would like to have a copy on GOG since I have the Steam version. Guess I'll try when I get home but is there a specific GFE version I need to use?

Yeah still can.

Get GFE from here

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

Once downloaded, let it install newest driver.

Reward will pop up in upper right hand corner of GFE.

Instructions here:

http://www.geforce.com/titan-x-geforce-experience-beta/code-instructions

Also, big thanks to Dayaks, he gave me a key to give to a friend, we are both very grateful!.

Back