Wishlist for Steam Summer Sale

I also need to add LA Noire to my list as well as FEAR 2 and FEAR 3. I hope they release a FEAR pack for $7.50 or $10 or something.

Hmm, I checked their website which still lists it at $60. The deal was for PC, right?

Not sure, I didn't read the email all that thoroughly.

EDIT: From some basic research it looks like maybe it's $20 off in-store only, so I guess $40? I could have sworn it said $30 though. No specification of console or PC, so probably all versions.

Last edited:
So much backlog...

Something under $10 might catch my attention, else I just install something I haven't played yet.

This. I'm pushing 400+ games now. Need more time!

Not Steam, but I hope BF3 Premium goes for $25 or so.
Not Steam either, but I hope DCS Black Shark 2 goes for $10 or so for the upgrade.
Not Steam yet again, but I might consider the ArmA 2 Czech DLC if they are cheap.
Not on Steam (notice a pattern?) but maybe some Rise of Flight aircraft.

Not sure what else I really want. Looking forward to DCS MIG-21 and Flaming Cliffs 3, but those are not yet released and of course won't be on Steam. Also looking forward to ArmA 3. Carrier Command: Gaea Mission looks interesting but I will wait for that to drop whenever that releases.

Also all of these...

Not Steam yet again, but I might consider the ArmA 2 BAF and Czech DLC if they are cheap.

Well, it will be $11.99 and doesn't come out until Q3 of this year. And presumably it will be on Steam, just not yet for pre-order.

Off the top of my head:

Max Payne 3
Arma 2 Combined(For Day-Z mod)
DA:O
Harley Quinn's Revenge, but only if it's a couple of dollars.
Just Cause 2
Alan Wake

Oh, actually, the BAF/PMC packs for ARMA II would be nice if they were on sale for a few notes. And that new Czech Forces one.

I can't think of a single game I want, so I'm just gonna browse/monitor this thread to see what other people like.

I'll bite if Max Payne is 30 dollars

Not like I need any more games though - I'm fully engrossed in BF3 Close Quarters and need to find time to play Batman Arkham City.

I'll grab Rage but not for a penny over $5. Same with Legends of Grimrock and *maybe* Spellforce II

Some Arkham City and other DLC, rebuy Sins Trinity to get rid of Gamestop, Civ V Gods and Kings Exp, Endless Space, a few indie games and whatever else is on my wishlist. After the last 3 years of Steam sales (Xmas and summer) and the weekend and midweek madness sales, my steam account is siting nice at 270 games, only 146 of which are installed. At this point there is barely anything out there that piques my interest as I have most of what I want.

My guess is we might see Rage at 75% off, which would be $7.50 or thereabouts. I'd probably bite at that price, although $5 would be better.

I'm gonna get all of the LEGO games if they go to 75% off. I've only played LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and I like the style.

I'm not buying a single thing over 3 dollars. Still way too backlogged for my own good.

Not worth it's own thread but did anyone else have Steam develop a mind of its own for them today? I fired it up and all of the games I had set as "favorites" all got reset to the main list. In other words, no games are in the favorites area anymore. No big deal but weird.

EDIT: Restarted and fix. Strange.

So when's this bad boy going actually happen?

Last edited:
Well, my internet here won't even let me log into the steam website, let alone log into actual Steam or the mobile app over wifi... So, I won't be buying anything... :-(

LA Noire regular for $4 and change. Complete for $7.50. Even I finally bit and bought Complete just now. Not Summer sale technically but may as well be.

Aliens Vs Predator is on sale for $3 today as well. Can't say if the MP community is still alive or not, but the SP alone is definitely worth $3.

Has some basic co-op, as well.

For some reason the DLC is not on sale at all, though. Weird.

I'll buy the Civil 5 expansion at just about any discount, since I plan on buying it after the sale if it isn't discounted (they released it too close to the sale for me not to wait...).

The games I really want to pick up are Arma II, Batman AC, Spacemarine , and Beyond Good and Evil. The first three I'm willing to pay ~$10-$15 ($10 base game , $15ish with all DLC) a pop for, the last one is a $5 or less hold out.

Most other games would have to fall in the 7.50 or less (or crazy bundle) categories for me to consider them.

Edit: Forgot Krater. If that goes below $10 I'll pick that up too.

Last edited:
I really cannot think if a game that I am looking for. If anything I'll pick up what ever indie bundle they put up for sale.

Half Life 3, released for 20$

I assume that is in 2050 dollars?

Last edited:
Fall of the Samurai is the only major title I'm hoping to snag a deal on.

I'd like to see the Civ V expansion or Sins of a Solar Empire's new one at $20, but those are way too new for that.

Have to catch up some of the smaller indie games: Oil Rush, Archon, Stellar Impact, Hegemony, Unstoppable Gorg..., there's a good number of those that if they show up for $5 I'll be happy to pick them up.

Back