Wishlist for Steam Summer Sale

Man, it's like you guys want Steam to rape your wallets...

th

:D

I really want a new RPG to play. I'm really hoping for a deal on KoR or Risen 2. I would also like to see Anno 2070 on sale.

good thing its not this week, just bought a penny skateboard :D

Last edited:
I bet it will be next week or the week after that when I am not home...sweet :rolleyes:

those saying you don't have access, try the phone app if you have an i{Phone. Bought a few sale items while at work or away from home...

Still no summer sale as of this minute but for those of you looking to just spend money Amazon has a few decent deals going on. Amazon July Deals

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Still no summer sale as of this minute but for those of you looking to just spend money Amazon has a few decent deals going on. Amazon July Deals

I'm amazed a brand new game like Spec Ops is already seeing a nice deal like that. It's a solid game and I've really been enjoying it. HIGHLY recommended at that price.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
So does anyone even know for sure if this is happening this year?

In the OP it says "based on the impending Summer Sale". Is that just assumption based on last year or has there been an announcement regarding this year?

The Witcher 2
Rage
Alan Wake
Maybe Dead Island...

I think I have over 30 games in my backlog.
So far it's been disappointing trying to catch up.
Since Skyrim, nothing has managed to keep me in game long.
Failed to keep me seated list:
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Singularity
SS3 BFE

Currently trying out Borderlands....

Was hoping for the sale last week when I was out of town so I could get away without spending a fortune on games I may or may not play at some point.

As it is, grabbed a few (ok, 3 games + 1 five-game bundle...) from that Amazon sale last night. That on top of the last Humble Bundle, plus the games from the Thanksgiving/Christmas sales last year? I bet I'm 40 games deep at this point...

Although I don't need to buy anything, I wouldn't mind getting a killer deal on:

Saint's Row 3
Sniper Elite 2
Hitman Collection
Etc . . .

The Walking Dead
Quantum Conundrum.. I will buy this anyway even if it's not on sale
maybe on The Witcher/The Witcher 2.. havent' played either and would like to.
Batman: Arkham City is a maybe also

Since i bought arma 2 last week. Now im hoping for a good adventure game.

Confirmed: Valve: We are having a summer sale

Personally, I hope it isn't until the first of next month because I won't have blow money until then!

I still think it's amazing they just kissed off all of the 4th of July week and weekend and meanwhile Amazon has had this great digital download sale going for the entire month with different games coming in and out.

Way to miss the boat, Valve.

Well, glad to see the sale is still happening eventually. I was getting worried there. Really wish they'd started the sale a week ago so I could have picked up some new games to play over the holiday weekend.

Nothing I'm too terribly excited to get my hands on this time. Most are newer releases that probably won't get much of a discount:
- Dead Island
- Max Payne 3
- Risen 2
- ARMA II
- Crysis 2

Here is what I have been holding out for:

- Civ V Gods and Kings
- Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Arma II Combined Ops (For Day Z)
- Silent Hunter 5
- Max Payne 3

Thats about $10 per hour...:confused:

Perhaps if you don't play it? I've got 17 hours logged in Portal 2, and i'm not done playing it. I've yet to complete the single player campaign (though I imagine I am close). I put quite a bit of time into the co-op (done it 1 and a half times or so), and screwed around in the level editor a bit (or which im sure i'll do plenty more).

I think I paid $40 for it, and it was well worth it at that price.

Perhaps if you don't play it? I've got 17 hours logged in Portal 2, and i'm not done playing it. I've yet to complete the single player campaign (though I imagine I am close). I put quite a bit of time into the co-op (done it 1 and a half times or so), and screwed around in the level editor a bit (or which im sure i'll do plenty more).

I think I paid $40 for it, and it was well worth it at that price.

I've done the single player campain, and co-op campain, and left it open for a while while doing other stuff...It says 9 hours played. Seriously, the BF3 single player felt longer. I paid $25 for it and feel like it wasn't worth that much, probably $10, it's not really a game you can sink 10s of hours into.

NOOOPE I wouldn't get it for free. But that's probably because I've played it.

I've played it too and I say it's worth $20. Yes it's buggy as hell but get some friends together for co-op and it's really fun. However as a single-player experience it is severely lacking.

Oh yeah, Dead Island is horrendously boring. Oh, that game is a boring grind fest full of MMO style quests.

Dead rising is a million times better.

Back