Wireless Self-Rocking Baby Crib

with an IFTTT script you dont even need to interact with it.

Why bother even having a kid if you're too lazy to interact with it? If your baby cries in the middle of the night you should find out WHY instead of blindly pushing a button. DUH!

Why bother even having a kid if you're too lazy to interact with it? If your baby cries in the middle of the night you should find out WHY instead of blindly pushing a button. DUH!

Did ya watch the video? I'm fairly sure that wasn't a serious thing.

It needs to be cry activated so you don't need an app :)

Now if they could come up with an app to feed and change the baby......

I'm really glad I watched the video before reading the comments. It made it that much better, especially as a parent of a 2 year old.

The real inventive trick here would be if the crib captured wireless energy from the environment, stored it, and used it to rock the crib when needed. No electric plug, no cost other then the initial purchase.

I'm really glad I watched the video before reading the comments. It made it that much better, especially as a parent of a 2 year old.

Can't watch Youtube at work, need an article to read to get what it's really all about.

I know that's what I look for in a crib ..... an increased fire risk.

Does the app optionally play Samual L Jacksons, "Go the F*** to sleep!"

Can't watch Youtube at work, need an article to read to get what it's really all about.

short version, imagine putting your baby inside of a paint mixer to rock it to sleep. With it from time to time getting thrown across the room if it is standing.

The real inventive trick here would be if the crib captured wireless energy from the environment, stored it, and used it to rock the crib when needed. No electric plug, no cost other then the initial purchase.

Just move to an area with a lot of earthquakes and this will take care of itself :D

short version, imagine putting your baby inside of a paint mixer to rock it to sleep. With it from time to time getting thrown across the room if it is standing.

Thank You, I'm getting a mental image now :D

Lol... Typical [H]'er couldn't resist commenting before watching the video. :D

That's what I love about the [H]. People commenting on things they haven't watched, read or know anything about all while insulting the intelligence of others.

Keep at it everyone. Keep at it.

Back