wireless headset recommendations for onkyo receiver?

michealo

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a Onkyo TX-NR717 and love it for movies and gaming but having a hard time deciding on a wireless headset. Bluetooth, RF, etc doesn't matter so much as I believe the 717 does not possess optical out which limits my selections. Anyone using brand/model they'd recommend?

I have a Onkyo TX-NR717 and love it for movies and gaming but having a hard time deciding on a wireless headset. Bluetooth, RF, etc doesn't matter so much as I believe the 717 does not possess optical out which limits my selections. Anyone using brand/model they'd recommend?

You might want to explain how your receiver is related to your selection of wireless headset- the receiver isn't the source, after all. How are you going to use your wireless headset?

Thanks, all my components (PC, multiple consoles, fios box) all funnel through receiver via hdmi and I'd like to have a nice wireless headset to listen to any source without bothering the mrs late at night.
Zone 2 options are not a consideration.

I was looking at the Sony pulse elite as I mostly use PS3 for gaming but not sure it can be used in conjunction with receiver for all the sources.

Thanks, all my components (PC, multiple consoles, fios box) all funnel through receiver via hdmi and I'd like to have a nice wireless headset to listen to any source without bothering the mrs late at night.
Zone 2 options are not a consideration.

I was looking at the Sony pulse elite as I mostly use PS3 for gaming but not sure it can be used in conjunction with receiver for all the sources.

Accept no alternatives : http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Di...=1379840407&sr=8-1&keywords=Sennheiser+RS+180

If you want good sound and a reliable form of transmission (which is everything for wireless headphones) then this is a great pair of cans.

You will not find a better set of cans for wireless use (even the 220 series that recently came out , they have some production issues that need to be cared for before I'll recommend them).

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks! Familiar with the brand and although a bit higher than I planned on spending, it seems like a good investment that will last me.

Back