Wireless Charging

Nismo

[H]ard|Gawd
I wanted to pick up a wireless charger for my Galaxy S8. I thought it would be a good idea as a stand for the phone to replace my alarm clock with the always on display for the time, and to have wireless charging.

I was reading about some chargers vs the Samsung wireless stand. The Seneo one is 20 bucks on Amazon, and it says it charges the phone to 100%, then if it dips to 99%, recharges to 100%. Does that mean the phones screen turns briefly on each time during the night? (My Galaxy S5 on wire charge does this when it hits 100%, but wired charges stays at 100% with no drops over night).

I read that the Samsung wireless charger go to 100%, then they do not charge again. Maybe this is to save from recharging many times at night and more wear on the battery?

Do you use a wireless charger and what behavior does it do when charging?

I have the same charger and use it with my s7 edge. Once it hits full charge it will stay at 100%. I use the always on display during the night only to show the time and my notifications. I believe the screen turns on once at 100% and that's it. Usually I am sleep and never see it

Go with Choetech. I've always had great experiences with their fast-wireless chargers.

And no, mine does not turn my screen on when it hits 100/trickle range.

Back