I have the following:
Dlink DI-524 wireless router
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?Item=N82E16833127143

Netgear wireless game adapter
http://www.amazon.com/Netgear-WGE111-Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B000637RGQ

and
Dlink di604
http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-DI-604-Router-4-Port-Switch/dp/B000069K98

I used to have the wireless adapter hooked up to my gaming desktop for its internet access. I recently bought a 360 and want to have them both hooked up to the wireless. I would like to hook the wireless adapter to the di604, and have the pc and 360 hooked up to it. How could i go about doing this since there would be two routers?

Mccaula718

Gawd
I essentially have a wireless router in my downstairs. I have a wireless bridge("game adapter") that i would like to connect to a wired router in my bedroom so i my desktop and 360 have internet. I attempted to connect the bridge to the wan port and that didn't work. I then attempted to just connect it to the four port switch part and that also didn't work.

teststrips

Limp Gawd
If your Wired router will be your main router - follow the instructions below.... if the wireless is the main, reverse the instructions

Steps.
Go to your Wired router's Web page config - (go to IE and type 192.168.X.1 (x usually equals 0-4)) Find the DHCP range - IP addresses that it hands out... usually a range 2-100, 50-150... etc.. Come up with a number between 2 and 255 that is outside of that range.

In your Wireless router's Web config page. Assign the default IP address of your wireless router to be 192.168.X.Y X= the same as your wired router Y = the number you came up with after looking at DHCP ranges.

Connect a cable between a LAN port on your wired router, and a LAN port on your wireless router (don't use the WAN port on the wireless)

Everything should now work. With your WIRED router acting as a router, and your Wireless router now acting like a wireless access point....

Mccaula718

Gawd
The wireless is the main router. Its connected downstairs to the cable modem. My dhcp range is between 100-105. So i should just set the wired router to 192.168.0.106? And i should then hook the game adapter into the 4 port switch part of the wired router and connect off of those to my pc/xbox?

teststrips

Limp Gawd
OK set your wired router to the .106 address + turn off DHCP. Plug your game adapter, PC, and Xbox into the LAN ports of the wired router.

This will basically turn your wired router into a hub or switch. Use only the LAN ports on the wired router (the WAN port won't work)

Mccaula718

Gawd
I set it up like that and my desktop is working perfectly. My 360 however cannot connect to the internet for whatever reason. I recently came upon a Linksys WRT54gs wireless router. Could i use the linksys as a wireless router and use the dlink 524 wireless as a bridge for my pc? i could just hook the game adapter to the 360 then.

Mccaula718

Gawd
I finally figured it out. I put a hacked firmware on the linksys which allowed me to make it a multiport wireless access point. It took a long time, but it is working very well