Wingsuit Flight Through Ring of Fire

I know that videos like this are basically GoPro commercials but watching this guy fly through the ring of fire was cool as hell. I wonder how many times he had to do it before he actually made it through the ring.

He hit it the first time. The second time (the one that's recorded) they just threw his body off the cliff, and it made it through. :D

Nope-Meme-Gif-06.jpg

There is a wing suit video available on the Gear VR, it's pretty wild. I like letting people watch it to see their reaction when the guy stands on the cliff and jumps off.

Wingsuit guys are crazy. A few years back I watched a video on youtube of these four guys doing amazing stuff like high fiving people. The video was about 2 years old at the time. After watching I wanted to know more so I scrolled down to read the comments. It was all Rest in Peace messages. I looked up the people in the video and they were all dead. Not one big accident either.

I don't see how the guys fly. Wouldn't their balls drag the ground? Damn - not in a million years for me.

Back