Windows XP Pro Boot Screen...how to change

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
I was playing around with one of those Windows Theme Managers and I changed some things on it, and I ended up not liking the program and deleted it....and now I have some stupid splash screen at the boot-up of windows. is there anyway to change it?

why not just reinstall the program and tell it to reset back to windows defaults?

There has to be another way...that program was complicated to install, as it needed to install many other little programs...also before I uninstalled it I told it to restore to default Windows. can anyone help me out on this? I remember changing the boot screen on windows 95 when it first came out, so I think it should be easy to do on XP.

The splash screen is some 8bit IBM splash screen that has the IBM logo in the upper right corner and it says "OS/2 Warp" it ugly as hell.

Viper16 said:
There has to be another way...that program was complicated to install, as it needed to install many other little programs...also before I uninstalled it I told it to restore to default Windows. can anyone help me out on this? I remember changing the boot screen on windows 95 when it first came out, so I think it should be easy to do on XP.

The splash screen is some 8bit IBM splash screen that has the IBM logo in the upper right corner and it says "OS/2 Warp" it ugly as hell.

I found stylexp to be a good program, very reliable and easy to use... I think you can use it for free for 30 days, so you could just set it to what you want, or back to defaults and then uninstall it.

Back