Windows 9 Unveiling Set For September 30?

I'll be waiting until the linux October releases to upgrade my OS, it gives my household exactly what we like and it's free. No Metro or steering us into an 'ecosystem' to enhance sales.

So Microsoft shouldn't do anything to enhance ecosystem sales. While at the same time many say that Microsoft should give away Windows for free. Quite a dilemma for a company that sells software historically.

I really hope that the UI will look better because Windows 8 UI looked horrible, I rather use Windows 98's UI theme over that.

And please change the icons as well, because Vista style icons got old after three generations of Windows.

I really hope that the UI will look better because Windows 8 UI looked horrible, I rather use Windows 98's UI theme over that.

And please change the icons as well, because Vista style icons got old after three generations of Windows.

THIS :D

Windows 7 is already the new XP... Just ignore 8,9,10 and wait for Microsoft to realize they need to innovate something that people find useful... ON.A.PC. Windows 11... see you there!

Agreed.

just create a fake Hotmail account for the activation...that's what I did

Why? I run Win8 on 3 different machines and never had to use a Live account for activation. Just click "Not right now" when it asks you or whatever it is called and create a local account.

i may be a complete retard, but theres nothing more aggravating than not being able to access a list of my programs quickly, i don't wanna scroll to a touchscreen second page of tiles microsoft...

Bla bla bla, same posts as when Vista was released. Windows 7 shut everyones mouth.

I hope this release is the tick tock good bad and windows 9 is awesome.

the work side says cool, the gamer side say's NOOOOOOO!

Back