- Feb 19, 2008
Opened my eyes a few things that I didn't know about. Good post.Cons:
1. Lack if multiple monitor support for Modern UI apps
2. Start Screen lacks good automatic management and management tools
3. Can present a learning curve and there really is no in the box training or getting started material
1. Much better on tablets and touch than previous versions of Windows
2. Better integration with cloud services that allows for synching of settings, web favriotes, etc.
3. Much simplified file backup tool in File History that while not as advanced as the file versions in 7 & Vista is probably more useful for average users.
You are unable to provide any cons, which is what this thread is about. I'm not trying to change your mind either, this thread isn't about that. It's about pro's and con's, which you are obviously unable to have a discussion about.Why? What possible purpose could this serve other than to stir up yet another pointless debate?