Windows 8.1 Auto Lock-Screen time?

zamardii12

2[H]4U
So, I have searched the internet for what I am trying to find but the only thing that comes up is how to add a timer that will turn the display off after a certain time WHILE the lock-screen is on. That's not what I am asking.

What I am asking is if there is a way to auto-lock the computer after a certain amount of time. I know you can activate a screensaver after a certain amount of time, and then once touched again it will show up at the lockscreen. That's not what I want. I have the lock-screen setup to play a slideshow of pictures that I want to play when not in use. (This is a 58" touchscreen display that is used to interact with a powerpoint presentation in a public area). If I leave the desktop screensaver option on, it'll turn off the lockscreen slides. Why does that matter if the slideshow is running you may be asking? Well, I have a script on the desktop of this computer that will lock the computer with a single click. This is because when someone is done doing a presentation, I want them to be able to lock the screen immediately so that when they walk away someone can't just walk by and start messing with a wide-open computer.

So, idk if this is possible or if someone has a better solution but i'd appreciate any input.

Back