Win10 Pro $10, Windows 7 Professional keys $10, Win8 8.1 Pro $10,

I'm looking for 2 windows 7 64bit pro keys, not in any hurry to get my hands on them however. PM me payment info. Thanks!

Would you be able to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with one of these keys without doing a clean install?

wanted more 8gb DDR4 DDR3 or 16gb DDR4 sodimms.

I need the ram for virtualizing some machines on my linux and vmware box

Also looking for an older phone like an Galaxy S4, S5, Nexus 5. Bluetooth and NFC needs to be working for my Arduino project.

Last edited:
FYI any version of 7 can be installed via a small edit of a file located on the ISO or whatever, it looks at this file when it does install sequence, so if it reads said file and sees that it says "install win 7 pro 64bit" then it installs that, if that file is changed or removed completely, then it will install that version or one of your choice when do the OS install :) all win 7 versions are on the disk. just saying.

info on the win7 pro please, it need be upgradable to 10 pro however, as my current one does not allow this (I tried) going to be doing a new build soon enough, and a usable key for win10 pro is what am after thanks :)

Looking for 8gb ddr3 sodimms. My nucs only have 2 slots so I prefer 2x8gb but also looking for 2x4gb if the price is right. Thanks

Also looking for msata SSD and 480gb, 500gb, 512gb SSD for one of my macbook retina 2013. I think 2013, 2014, 2015 drives are all the same.

Looking for a Win7 Pro 64bit key. Do you have any left? If so, PM me with payment options.

2x win7 Pro
1x Win7 Home (should work for Win10 Home also)
2x Win 8.1 Pro
0 Win10 Pro left

updated also looking for 1 128gb SSD and one or 2 250gb or greater SSD. Also looking for 16gb ddr3 laptop ram, 2x 8gb sodimms and 1x 4gb or 8gb 8500 sodimm ram

Thanks

Please let me know if/when you have or will have more W10 Pro keys available...

Thanks !

2x win7 Pro
1x Win7 Home (should work for Win10 Home also)
2x Win 8.1 Pro
1 Win10 Pro left

Also looking for 250gb SSD

Back