Windows 7 + Nvidia RAID = No go?

Pulsar

Gawd
Does this not work or am I retarded? I loaded the latest nvidia drivers off a USB drive but I'm continuing to get a "windows cannot install blah blah" error. This is on a 750i SLI :confused:

I have had nothing but issues with the latest GFX Nvidia drivers as it pertains to W7RTM, however the ones that self install along with the updates seem to work fine. I cannot speak to the MB chips though

My solution was to not depend on the latest drivers, going to wait till things get worked out, however if you want to "help the cause" I would suggest sending a dxdiag and your issue to nvidia giving them a heads-up.

Not having issues with GFX drivers. The issue is that I cannot install windows on my RAID 0 array. :(

Not having issues with GFX drivers. The issue is that I cannot install windows on my RAID 0 array. :(

Are you configuring the array before installing the OS, I am guessing this is the same setup you had with your previous OS and it seems like a windows 7 issue?

A quick google found this thread nvidia raid windows 7 /google. about 3 posts down there seems to be a suggested solution, I didn't read too far into it. Hope it helps, I'll keep an eye out for any other info.

Yep. Was running Vista X64 on it before this. Looks like an issue with the current drivers :(

Back