windows 10 version 2004 update gaming changes

Gabe3

2[H]4U
recently updated to version 2004 and noticed some gaming changes. I feel like my fov changed, or my resolution. I checked my res and fov, nothing is changed. I dont know exactly but my games just look different. also noticed a decrease in fps and when I change directions in fps games I get a fps drop. I dont really have proof. one thing I know for sure is the fps counter from geforce experience is larger and slightly stretched wider.

it sounds crazy but I swear something is jacked.

res changed at all? monitor internal setting changed? you could try deleting the games config files, youll need to google where they are.

res changed at all? monitor internal setting changed? you could try deleting the games config files, youll need to google where they are.
nothing changed. didnt try deleting the config files yet but was playing warzone and looking at my gpu load in gpu-z. its dropping to 70-80% sometimes and I think thats when I get the fps drop. does this mean my cpu is bottlenecking? my cpu usage is around 85%

nothing changed. didnt try deleting the config files yet but was playing warzone and looking at my gpu load in gpu-z. its dropping to 70-80% sometimes and I think thats when I get the fps drop. does this mean my cpu is bottlenecking? my cpu usage is around 85%
maybe. compare the cpu to gpu usage during the drops, if the cpu is spiking then that could cause it. if your not OCing, maybe add some and see if it smooths out.

maybe. compare the cpu to gpu usage during the drops, if the cpu is spiking then that could cause it. if your not OCing, maybe add some and see if it smooths out.
I think it is my cpu bottlenecking. my cpu usage is often 85-95%, while my gpu is 80%. I watched a benchmark on youtube of warzone. same res and gpu, better cpu. his gpu usage was consistently 95% while his cpu was 60%. his fps was higher than mine and he had his settings higher. guess I'll try overclocking, its been so long lol.

the fps drop seems to happen when I change direction. my gpus usage does get to 95% sometimes.

Back