Windows 10 Setup Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aireoth

Supreme [H]ardness
And they refuted the suggestion after that. What's so hard to understand? You're just inciting argument out of spite.

No, you add nothing and get put in your place. He answered the question with a guide on how to do it.

pendragon1

Fully [H]
Yeesh. I'm about to blow all your minds. I use a linked Microsoft account to login to my pc. I'm still alive! Freak of nature I know.
i use one at home and for work...
its not as big of a deal as they seem to think.

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
i use one at home and for work...
its not as big of a deal as they seem to think.

To each their own but, even though I only use Windows 10 for gaming now, I also do not login with my Microsoft account, either. I use a local admin and a local standard user account and it works well enough. I just prefer to get back as much of my privacy as I can. Now, not all my games run under Linux but all that do, I play there.

B00nie

[H]F Junkie
No, you add nothing and get put in your place. He answered the question with a guide on how to do it.
ROFL "get put in your place". You have a lot of nerve to write like that after supporting the false argument. /Facepalm.
I'm starting to think that Windows use somehow reduces peoples IQ. Or is it the force that pulls them towards it, who knows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.