Windows 10 Pro, Office 2016 , others -CLOSED, - new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP because the Saints DID win, but just barely. So, the sale was fun and since they won, the sale will last to - and end- at midnight. Thanks to everyone!

AHHH TEN HUH! Thumbs along your trouser seams! Feet at a 45 degree angle! Shoulders Back!

Keys on deck!!

Bumo because my little rescue dog, Nora, learned a new trick: when my eMail musical notice tone goes off, she comes gets me wherever I am. She's got a certain way she wiggles that tells me there's an email. She just picked that up by herself. I swear I've worked with guys who would have come in second to her.

Great seller everyone. I had some technical difficulties and ickywu was very helpful and got me sorted. And for that....a well deserved BUMP!

Bump for I reduced prices permanently a little while ago, but I'm doing a flash sale tonight that adds more savings. The sale will go on at least while I wait for the Saints to play Minnisota. The Vikings got a good thing going and thedyll be everything the Saints can handle, maybe more. If the Saints loose, the sale's over when the game is over. If the Saints get beaten up, I'll probably have my lip stuck out so far noybody'd want to deal with me anyway.

Ahh, but if the Saints win, the sale will go to midnight and I might just start giving stuff away. Who knows?

OMG! I don't know if I hated it more that the Saints came close, rather than got blown out.
But whichever, I got a year to think about it.

Anyway, my lip is stuck out and the sale is over. Except if we were in the middle of something, we still are.

Thanks for the Office 2016 key for my friend at work! Worked great on her daughters laptop for school use!

Here we are with threads that go BUMP! in the night...and a couple new MAK keys in the Bargain Corner.

Your price is way to high on selling illegal mak keys. There only 6.49 on Ebay.
Do the modders do their job in here, or just look the other way on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back