Windows 10 Pro, Office 2016 , others -CLOSED, - new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time for the Saints to play the Rams. Rams are tough and the Saints are beaten up on defense. If the Saints can pull this one off it's a (small) miracle.

Geaux Saints!

Bump for Community Coffee Dark Roast- man, they should carry that stuff in ambulances. Use it instead of paddles!

Got Win 10 and Office, great price, friendly and prompt seller. Couldn't ask for more, highly recommended!

Suggestion: Keep an updated count of how many keys you have left/available. That would save a potential buyer PMing or having to guess.

Thanks for the bumo Celwin.

And the advice. But I try to be sure that I have everything on hand that I list for sale. To list something that I don't have wouldn't do you OR me any good. There are a few things, like Office for Mac and Project that I only have a few of. But that's because it seems I only need a few of those. For most items, the answer is "plenty." And I need to have the buyer PM me; I have enough trouble getting people the right keys when I've just talked to them. Not everybody includes their forum name in a PP msg when they pay.

Although the idea of people sending me money out of the blue IS kinda appealing. ;)

Bump for trying to clean up the thread and add a couple things people asked me about.

Bump for added Enterprise-stable and 'cause I'll be doing something that makes me slow on thed uptake this afternoon.

Actually, that's EXACTLY what I was doing. Except the sauce was...
BarBque. <g>

Here is a happy buyer bump .
Bought 2 win10pro 32/64 keys. Used one to activate the os I had already installed on my laptop and saving the second one for a new build.

Actually, that's EXACTLY what I was doing. Except the sauce was...
BarBque. <g>
Bump 'cause my brother picked up a cheap smoker earlier this year. First brisket was out-freaking-standing! Did some chicken a couple weekends ago. One was Cajun seasoned, the other was habanero. Both were good but that Cajun was mouth watering delicious! Now he wants to get a bigger, better quality smoker, probably in the spring.
/endthreadjack

if you still have a windows 10 home key for 64bit I would like one please. whats your paypal so I cans end you the funds.

Hey man, I need a MAK5 for Office Pro 2016 - what's your paypal?

Thank you gentlemen (you too, Redwagnum) for the purchases and bumps. Perhaps you canalso help me to figure out who sent me money at about 7:30 PM PST today. If you can PM me the amount, what it was for and name under which it was sent, I'll deliver your key. And Red, I don't discount the possibility that your repressed streak of evil humor has blossomed into a low grade torture attempt.

Time will tell...

1459861466861.png
bump

Last edited:
I'll take a copy of Office 2016 Pro if you still have one available.

You have mail!!! And a bump to an awesome seller and great person!!!

For the single use keys it is one activation PER motherboard correct?

Meaning you can clean install all you want unless you change the mobo then you will need a new key?

If that is correct I may need several.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back