Windows 10 Pro. Gibson Acoustic Guitar. Office 2016 Pro Plus. Logitech Mice. WTB i5 8600K. Visio

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Bump. Sorry if there is already someone else selling these things at the top right now. I forgot that everyone and his Momma decided to jump on selling keys after I started up. Still have the Ram for sale or trade though. Also the EMG PUPS. I'm in the market for CPU/MOBO combo

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Will the Windows 10 Home keys work with upgrades or only clean installs?
I can supply upgrade keys if requested. You can also perform a small trick to make your system think it is unactivated W10 Pro and use a normal W10 Pro key to activate if you are trying to go from Home to Pro. All W10 Pro features exist inside a Home install... they just aren't available to you on a Home key

Kabob

2[H]4U
I can supply upgrade keys if requested. You can also perform a small trick to make your system think it is unactivated W10 Pro and use a normal W10 Pro key to activate if you are trying to go from Home to Pro. All W10 Pro features exist inside a Home install... they just aren't available to you on a Home key
I got two older Dell's for both of my in laws which I installed Win 7 Pro on but I'd like to go ahead and give them 10. Trying to decide if it's easier to just wipe them and reinstall everything or go for an upgrade key.

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
I got two older Dell's for both of my in laws which I installed Win 7 Pro on but I'd like to go ahead and give them 10. Trying to decide if it's easier to just wipe them and reinstall everything or go for an upgrade key.
Easiest would be to upgrade but I would still wipe the hard drives and install fresh. LMK what you decide and I'll shoot the keys over