Windows 10 Pro. Gibson Acoustic Guitar. Office 2016 Pro Plus. Logitech Mice. WTB i5 8600K. Visio

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Keep forgetting to bump. Hope everyone had a pleasant Valentine's day : )

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello, ladies and gentleman. I just wanted to let it be known that I am currently out of town due to a death in the family (not immediate family but still family) so I won't be able to respond or fill orders as quickly. Thank you for understanding. I will be back in town late tuesday. Hope you are all having a pleasant weekend

maxresdefault.jpg

Me and Cell Phone during a wake, viewing and burial

dragonstongue

2[H]4U
Win 10 Pro key WTB, am in Canada (conversion of 15 USD is pretty much $20 CAD) however and unless paypal has opted to allow 100% guest checkout not sure how to go about this, thank you for your time ^.^

ScubaSteve

[H]ardForum Junkie
I used to buy from [ION] so I guess I should buy from you now. :)

WTB 1 Win10Pro, PM coming.

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Bumb bumb bumb. Up early today! Fresh start. Hope everyone is feeling good and ready to tackle whatever life brings them

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Sunday bump. Just leaving morning sermon at my families church. Im not a huge christian but I was raised that way and still attend every Sunday : )

dragonstongue

2[H]4U
Bump.

Must be very busy as I still have not received a reply ^.^
(hope all is well)

Last edited:

Dark12

[H]ard|Gawd
Bought over a dozen keys from this man. Very happy with the service I received every time!

Doomchoppa

Limp Gawd
You have pm, looking for win 10 pro and 2016 office key.

Regular buyer and happy with the service /thumb

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Make sure you PM me if interested, guys. I only check the thread about 1 time a week but the private messages go straight to email and I get a notification chime when I receive new emails

Kuurus

[H]ard|Gawd
Sorry if I havent replied to anyone in PM yet. Weather is crazy bad around my neck of the woods. Power keeps going out. I'll get back in touch with any thats sends a PM as soon as I can. Thanks