Windows 10 PC won't sleep, help request

Silly question perhaps but what input devices do you have attached?

Recently I had a very frustrating issue where my computer would not go to sleep or even power down the monitor. I would have to manually turn my monitor off. Putting the computer to sleep would result in the computer immediately waking up again. It only seemed to become a problem recently. It turns out that it was my USB joystick. Probably exacerbated by the fact that I tend to use my joystick as a makeshift headphone stand. I didn't even realize that input from the joystick mattered in that regard. As soon as I unplugged the joystick everything worked like normal.

Recently I had a very frustrating issue where my computer would not go to sleep or even power down the monitor. I would have to manually turn my monitor off. Putting the computer to sleep would result in the computer immediately waking up again. It only seemed to become a problem recently. It turns out that it was my USB joystick. Probably exacerbated by the fact that I tend to use my joystick as a makeshift headphone stand. I didn't even realize that input from the joystick mattered in that regard. As soon as I unplugged the joystick everything worked like normal.
Your joystick probably used potentiometers which had enough ripple to make Windows think you were using it. Best to get a hall effect sensor stick. They last forever and exhibit no ripple.

Mouse, keyboard, usb hard drive, bluetooth receiver, Xbox 360 wired controller. I will try disconnecting the 360 controller and see if that resolves it.

On the Realtek power management, allow the computer to turn off this device to save power is checked, others are blank.

^ what he said. unplug each one by one and check to see if it goes to sleep. This will be the best way.

Yeah, I was about to say, 99% of my "computer won't sleep" issue involves an xbox or PS4 controller.

Back