windows 10 is full of viruses

AndreRio

[H]ard|Gawd
this is the 2nd one. this time my sound tab get reduced to 0, slowly and then it is muted. anyone else experiencing viruses on windows 10?

Look up the definition of a virus and use it appropriately.
Assuming you dont want to be ridiculed that is :p

If your keyboard has a dedicated volume key, you might want to clean that key or try a different keyboard. If there is a wireless keyboard with a receiver attached still to the computer, a pet can run across that key.

OP is trolling us right? lol...then again maybe his pc is full of virus. Take it into the yard and shoot it before it takes over your house. J/K ...Anyway it does sound like his keyboard key is stuck to me as well. Thats not something a virus would bother doing. Unplug the keyboard and see if it still happen - if it doesn't there you go.

Windows 10 is the most secure Windows OS yet. This is a user running stuff they shouldn't and letting them in.

Yea, I have virus' and bacteria oozing out of my blowhole since I installed Win10. It's a shame.

OP's PC:

PCP305.make1.dust_pc-970-80.jpg

Windows 10 - spyware? maybe, given all the data collection it does if you leave it on the "Express Settings". Windows 10 - virus? that's a little too far; I mean, not like this is Vista.

Oh sorry then. I thought I was into something here, but I guess it was only me. That's good to know. Thanks all.

Back