Windows 10 All aps position

SpongeBob

The Contraceptive Under the Sea
So I'm not sure what genius at Microsoft thought hey let's remove programs name it all apps and put it underneath the power button. Cause you know in terms of what people are going to be clicking on the power button would be far more common that any program them might use :whistle: Pretty much none of those things above I use other than file explorer, I don't even put documents in my documents and I don't think I ever have. Is there a way to rearrange these? I haven't figured it out yet.

Just a quick FYI, in August Microsoft released a new update to Windows 10 that changed the behavior of the Start UI. "All Apps" is now gone, and instead it's the default view.

That's weird mine is still there, I couldn't find it but is there an update number that you are aware of that I could look for?

Anniversary update changed mine from having the all apps icon to just listing everything.

Start Menu is for shutting down the PC. And that is if I can't reach the power button. Desktop is where all the shortcuts go for the PROGRAMS you use. Been that way for me since Win 95/NT. I am not letting some shmuck at MS change that.

Yes, I have 100+ icons on my desktop and I know what they all do and where they all go.

They tried to be sneaky in WIN 10 and tried to make me think there was just Edge, but I snooped around and found IE 11 sitting in Program Files.

Back