Windowblinds - Wheres my startmenu?

erkan

Gawd
I just got windowblinds 4.4 and when i choose a skin, only windows change to the theme and not my start menu, infact the menu changes to the windows classic theme for some reason. Any ideas?

Yeah, windowblinds was made to only change the windows themselves last I looked. If you are using Windows XP, then you already have this and there's no real advantage to windowblinds.

Personally, last time I actually wanted a theme that could change the start menu, I preferred StyleXP. The people who make it have some kind of free version that can do a bit too, but I think it won't change the start menu any more than the built in themes will.

stylexp does not work with service pack 2 at all. It cannot apply anything at startup.

I'm running windowblinds 4.3 and my start menu changes along with everything else with each theme that I've tried so far.

The Bryophyte said:
stylexp does not work with service pack 2 at all. It cannot apply anything at startup.
Get the new version, it supports SP2.

The Bryophyte said:
Yes it does since I used it with SP2 beta (and the offical release) for some time now. I've just recently switched to using the UX Theme patch though.

Apparently I was wrong, the version of stylexp I had, (not sure what it was) did work the sp2 beta but not with the final.

I suppose I'll look into the new version.

Back