Windowblinds 5 and Firefox 1.0.7

9mmx19

[H]ard|Gawd
So I tried out Windowblinds 5 Beta for the cool transparency thing but it doesnt play nice with Firefox. I cant see the title bar or any of the part thats supposed to be transparent. It also goes all crazy and wont let me resize the window.

Anyone seen this and know how to fix it? Its a shame to miss out on the cool transparencies. I tried Firefox with no themes.

Okay it seems i can exclude apps I dont want to be skinned. Kinda sucks that I cant get Firefox skinned but at least it works now =)

Just skin it out side of windowsblinds, i'm sure you will be able to find a matching theme that installs without windowsblinds.

to my knowledge windowblinds 5 is the only skinning app that does tranparency, i have wb beta 5 and it works fine for me with foxfire(you can see in my screen shot in the screen shot forum if you like)

that issues with disappearing title bar occurs with the "free" version of WB5 and the same thing happened to. i think i will exclude FF from getting skinned and reinstall the WB5

chronic9 said:
that issues with disappearing title bar occurs with the "free" version of WB5 and the same thing happened to. i think i will exclude FF from getting skinned and reinstall the WB5

ha the "free" version, funny I thought you could only get is with object desktop.....

there are "free" version of alot of things out there. and the source code for win 2k was for "learning purposes" lol

Speaking of the "free" version, I cant seem to uninstall it... haha doh

It doesnt have an entry in "Add/Remove Progs" =(

Back