Win8 RTM can't even copy big folders...

I'm happy to report that the fix to the copy bug is to disable Windows Search. I havent had a problem since I disabled it. Hopefully MS fixes this game stopping bug.

I'm happy to report that the fix to the copy bug is to disable Windows Search. I havent had a problem since I disabled it. Hopefully MS fixes this game stopping bug.
Still have yet to experience this bug... windows search is enabled on all my systems.

it started as pointing out a bug... but you guys can't seem to grasp that. Glad you aren't beta testers :rolleyes:

I think the issue here is that instead of starting a thread about an issue you were having and asking for help trying to track down why it was happening, you simply came in and said "CANT COPY BIG FILES LOL WIN8 SUXORS M$"

Which of course is going to start people on the defensive instead of actually wanting to help you.

Simple advice for the future ;)

In any case, glad you tracked down the issue and thanks for actually posting the fix instead of saying "nevermind I fixed it!"... ugh i hate those threads!

Back