win7 install boot manager error Status: 0xc00000e9

Whenever I try and install win7(iso image) I get the boot manager window saying that a piece of hardware is failing or not connected properly. I've tried it with two hard drives and the intel ssd I bought for the build. What's annoying is that this error is sporadic, with my old seagate hd I was able to make it through the loading of the windows files and all the way to the language selection windows screen. So I cancelled it and decided to try again with my ssd. Since then I've gotten the same error.

All help is appreciated, thanx.

I had a problem like this when I tried to install with the drives set in AHCI mode in the bios. I don't know why as not everyone seems to be having this issue but setting it back to IDE fixed this, I installed and then set it back to AHCI after install.

i was able to get to win7 install screen but then i got this error:

Windows cannot access the installation sources. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation.

here's a pic of whats on the disc i'm using. It weighs in at 3 gigs and I used a write speed of 4. It's win7 64bit

15ocd52.jpg

Well fuck me sideways, i think burning at a slower rate was the answer to my problems. Win7 is installing as I type this and I've had no problems yet.

Well im using the original Win7 cd and im getting the same error you are.

Ive also tried the flash drive and nothing..

I really im lost

When i 1st installed Win7 from the USB it was a breeze.

Now I cant install it with either a CD or USB drive..

So i have no idea other then im close to breaking the freaking thing in half :mad:

Well im using the original Win7 cd and im getting the same error you are.

Ive also tried the flash drive and nothing..

I really im lost

When i 1st installed Win7 from the USB it was a breeze.

Now I cant install it with either a CD or USB drive..

So i have no idea other then im close to breaking the freaking thing in half :mad:

Win7 CD got damaged? Myabe some scratches on it. Bets you could do is download the *.iso files and try using those or you could borrow the installer cd of a friend.

Windows 7 iso links:
http://techpp.com/2009/11/11/download-windows-7-iso-official-direct-download-links/

NOTE: The Ultimate links don't work anymore. :(

Back