Win 7: Why are my taskbar buttons over here?

taskbarcw2.png

And when I try to drag them over to the left next to the Start Orb, they just slide back to the right there. WTF? I can't find any options or anything I did that changed it.

Unlock the task bar and see if you rearrange things then. See if you have toolbars on as well.

Doesn't matter where it's docked on the screen, and if I make it more than one row it still doesn't let me move them next to the Start Orb.

EDIT: I also did report it to MS just now, thank you very much. :p

Actually using it, it isn't. There isn't any change whether or not it's locked or not. No dividers or any options to move anything, kthx. When I drag an icon over next to the Start Orb, it just sliiiiides back down to where it was.

No difference whether or not it's set to never combine/only combine when full/always combine.

i cant seem to replicate what you have there mine just go to the left and start from left to right,, also it isnt called the taskbar any more apparently, is called the superbar or some crap(i persnoally hate it, you have to do more clicks to open anything, quick launch FTW)

Back