This has me stumped. We have a workstation that keeps losing network access intermittently, seemingly at random periods during the day. Restarting the PC temporarily fixes this, as does disabling and enabling the network adapter. The following is a list of things already tried to fix the issue:
- Deleted/Re-entered network credentials (Enterprise)
- Changed network cables
- Updated NIC drivers
- Changed Static IP address
- Changed NIC Power management options to always on
- Updated registry auto-disconnect range
- Replaced NIC with new PCI-e NIC
- Enabled NetBIOS in Adapter properties
- Enabled Computer Browser service in "Services.msc"
- Enabled TCP/IP NetBIOS in "Services.msc"
- Changed mapped drive to network share
- Changed mapped drive by name to IP address
- Changed cables for second time to make sure (including network wall jack)