win 10 scares me

fightingfi

2[H]4U
Not sure what to make of windows 10 i need it for the direct x 12 for new games coming out but ive noticed when researching video cards, trucks, airplanes whatever days later i see ads popping up as for what EXACTLY i was looking at earlier.............fReaKy

Not sure what to make of windows 10 i need it for the direct x 12 for new games coming out but ive noticed when researching video cards, trucks, airplanes whatever days later i see ads popping up as for what EXACTLY i was looking at earlier.............fReaKy

No ads pop up anywhere when I browse the net :D

this has me curious though. Did the ads even help you or did you already find what you need before they appeared?

All browsers will exhibit that behavior if not locked down.

The powers that be don't really like its products complaining. I would suggest you get some therapy to cope with their rules. :D

All browsers will exhibit that behavior if not locked down.

The powers that be don't really like its products complaining. I would suggest you get some therapy to cope with their rules. :D
Therapy will be deployed automatically in a future update. Free of charge, of course.

Umm where have you been for years?

Microsoft Windows 10 has worked fine here for me

on both my desktop as well as my laptop ??

scary = yes you need to adjust your settings on and with ANY software you install ..including your Operating system

and no full DX 12 games are not yet out ..but they will be one day ...

but for now...... your fine with a DX 11 vid card

embrace change ..as no matter what ..with a PC ..your gonna have to upgrade ....that has always = part of gaming on a PC

i will add there are very few games that i can not run on windows 10 , that ran fine with win XP windows 7 or 8
i have found only one so far
\

DX 12 games also will only run in DX 12 mode ..if you have DX 12 capable vid card

the op never said what vid card he has???? / after all

and no an Nvida 9800 gt card will not support DX 12

There's a lot of hate for targetted ads. I guess if you're not into them, use whatever mechanisms disable them and then be happy with ads for like feminine hygiene products and scented candles I guess?

I kinda like that I'm constantly seeing ads for only things I'd actually be interested in buying or did buy.

Not really sure what the original post has do to with Windows 10 anyways. I think this is just a troll post and nothing more, move along.

Back