Win 10 Malware/RAT circumventing ESET Nod32

LaCuNa

Limp Gawd
Long story short, I am many things, one of them a Gamer with Skillz. Them Mad Skillz, know what I mean?

So people get pissed off(naturally). It seems that 'somebody' has taken a vested interest in annoying me by forcing themselves into my personal life through my PC.

I want to deal with this and end this once and for all.

I've tried doing fresh reinstalls of windows, with no avail. It seems like this garbage might be firmware embedded. That, or it's tied with the games I play on Steam.

Any ideas guys?

Or is everyone going to just tell me to "LINUX IT"!!! LoL <3

Srsly though....?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    748.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm not seeing anything that jumps out as malware here....I see what seems to be a legit executable signed by Intel and a legit executable signed by Microsoft. What makes you think these executables are malicious? What symptoms are you seeing? Do you see any outbound network connections that could indicate a RAT beaconing home?

Do you have a real firewall appliance with a default set of block all traffic rules for both inbound and outbound traffic? Much harder for a malicious person to compromise an appliance. Setup rules that allow basic web traffic and the specific ports for your game to the game servers.

Back