Will you buy Duke Nukem Forever?

• Yes - only if it doesn't suck ass

Votes: 108 41.9%
  • No - never intended to ever, even if it came out

Votes: 50 19.4%
  • I will buy it if it's covered in alien pig shit with semen regardless

Votes: 100 38.8%

• Total voters
Should have another option for sale price I think, which is what I will likely wait for if the game isn't bad. From what I know however I don't feel I will get value out of a $40-$60 launch price buy.

I have to buy it just on principle. 12 fucking years of BS.

Should have another option for sale price I think, which is what I will likely wait for if the game isn't bad. From what I know however I don't feel I will get value out of a $40-$60 launch price buy.

Agreed. I grew up with Duke but I still wouldn't pay more than $20 for the game.

I will probably buy DNF once it hits the bargain bin. April, we got Portal 2, May we got Brink and L.A. Noire. So I am already occupied. I think the King can wait.

The king is superior to alot of older gamers such as myself, I'd rather play a throwback to the classics than any of the junk coming out lately.

i will probably buy day 1 if amazon offers like $20 credit for pre order otherwise waiting until under $20 on steam sale

Whats scary is, alot of you guys are saying "only if bargain bin" for a game based on the Duke Nukem franchise, yet, go out and waste $59 on a game such as say Bulletstorm (not a bad game at all but just saying....

Whats scary is, alot of you guys are saying "only if bargain bin" for a game based on the Duke Nukem franchise, yet, go out and waste $59 on a game such as say Bulletstorm (not a bad game at all but just saying....

I did not support Bulletstorm. The only game I've bought at full price recently was Crysis 2.

Probably when it gets cheaper. I have a pretty large backlog that is going to get worse with Portal 2 coming out.

There is no question this game will be in my collection on the day of release.

I see this as being a early purchase for me. Still fire up eDuke32 from time to time and enjoy it. If this is solid, I don't see myself going without it.

I'll buy it when it's $10 on a Steam sale if it gets good reviews. Generally I find most fps's aren't worth full price since the single player campaign is usually 6-12 hrs long.

i'll definitely be buying it. since its 1 of the 3 games on my list for this year.. other 2 games are BF3 and the new serious sam. nothing else interests me.

I would have bought it if it was released 10years ago. Duke should die a legend instead of them possibly releasing a game that puts him to shame. And im sure there are gonna be alot of references in the game about it taking along time to release. The game will probably start with him being on vacation or something then shit happens and he comes to save the day and everyone in the game is gonna be like omg duke where you been for the past 20years which he will probably make a comment about being out of bubble gum and needing to kick ass and shit down necks.

Didn't get DN3D, won't be getting this one. I don't think I'm in the target market anyway :)

Will probably pick it up when it goes on sale. Been burned way to many time with release day buys.

This is an invalid poll. You don't have

No, I won't buy it because of the DRM. I would buy it otherwise.

This is a wait and see. I played the original to death...So far this one is meh for me.

I am getting it when I can find it for $20 or less. I can see it hitting this price point after a couple of months on a sale. It is a must buy for me when it's on sale though, I don't care if review sites give it a 6 out of 10. Hale to the king baby!

Balls of Steel Edition pre-ordered the very day it became available on Amazon.

PC version of course...

I fit within that crowd of "old school hardcore gamers" who still play Duke 3d and Doom to this very day.

Balls of Steel Edition pre-ordered the very day it became available on Amazon.

PC version of course...

I fit within that crowd of "old school hardcore gamers" who still play Duke 3d and Doom to this very day.

Ditto as well. Can't wait to sit that bust up on my desk :p:D

I am getting it when I can find it for $20 or less. I can see it hitting this price point after a couple of months on a sale. It is a must buy for me when it's on sale though, I don't care if review sites give it a 6 out of 10. Hale to the king baby!

Same here. I must own this game eventually but I'm in no big hurry.

Back