Will this combo work for esata with the upcoming Asus G1 laptop? Please help!

Interested in the G1, eh? I am as well. Where are you preordering from and for what price?

-rye

You know, I'm trying to figure out where I should order from and in all honesty, I can't decide yet.

MileStonePC- Their G1 will come with Windows Media Center.
BtoTech- Has it with XP Pro and at least $50 off if you preorder
C9Tech- You should know actually...

I'm looking for a reselling though that will upgrade the hdd for me (I need freaking 7200rpms!!) and still warrant it. I'm talking to BtoTech about it though... trying to work something out. I like how Milestone answers emails quickly and is very polite, but they don't offer warranties so they're out of the picture. It'd down to C9tech and btotech and I'm leaning towards the latter because c9tech wants $75 for their extra ac adapter while btotech charges $50... so btotech might be cheaper overall. I'll let you know when I figure everything out!

-rye

Well I want to have one plugged in on my desk where I do most of my computing, and rather than get on the floor under the desk, unplug it, etc. just to take it with me places, I'll have one in my bag always for portability, etc. They also have a car AC adapter I might consider as well. My new job will have me working in an ambulance most of the day so I think it will come in handy when there are no calls :cool:

-rye

Back