Will there be an updated Vive bundle?

Daleon

Limp Gawd
So when the new Vive Knuckles come out do you think they will update the retail bundle with them? A new bundle with the updated headstrap and knuckles would be really nice. If so what kind of price would you expect? $700? $800?

This is subjective, but why wait? Get the cheapest current bundle, and purchase whatever accessories you want.

I think they will maybe have the old and new bundle, with the new one being either same price or $50-100 more, and the old hardware at a $50-100 discount.

All speculative, of course.

Im in the "why wait" crowd, too. The Rift was one of my best purchases in the past 10 years.

To now remain competitive, HTC should really bundle the Vive with the deluxe head strap and the knuckles controllers and sell the complete package for no more than $499.

I have a Vive now that I upgraded with the deluxe audio strap and 3-in-1 cable and I could not agree more. I also have a Rift showing up in the mail any minute now to compare. Really expecting the touch controllers to win me over no matter what for the thumbsticks alone. Hate using something with no tactile feedback like the Vive's. Not that the Vive is shit. The camera and (I expect) superior tracking setup are certainly worth something.

Back