will the antec mini p180 choke the 620hx

hollandbk

Weaksauce
I was thinking of building a small box for lan parties and I was looking for a mini atx case, I was looking towards the mini p180 but noticed that there is limited ventilation on the bottom. I was planing on using a spare 620hx for this build but I didn't want to choke my power supply, what have been your guy's experiences with these cases and did your power supplies run hot?

I have this exact combo in my kids' computer and it works well. Cable management is pretty easy and doesn't run any hotter that I can tell from any other case. Nice little setup for a 5 and 2yr old to mess around on pbskids and nick jr! ;)

I have this exact combo in my kids' computer and it works well. Cable management is pretty easy and doesn't run any hotter that I can tell from any other case. Nice little setup for a 5 and 2yr old to mess around on pbskids and nick jr! ;)

I was planing on runnig this set up with a 920 and asus gene, I think its funny that they put
so little ventilation on the underside of this case but otherwise it seems awseome, I really just don't want to kill by psu and components, btw are you running your psu upsidedown or rightside up

Back