Will RTX 3070's actually be in stock?

He said there’s at least 25 people in line already waiting on the 3070. I’ll play the F5 game tomorrow, I’m off work anyways
Hope you and everyone else trying gets one and camping outside a store isn't really necessary.

And their gone... see your local ebay or craiglist for their brand new stock...

Reactions: noko
like this
amd launch will see the same shit... stock gone by lunch on launch day. scalping will be nuts

I suppose it all depends how quick nVidia can replenish stock every week? If they can keep restocking new cards weekly, it might not be so bad a few weeks from now? I am talking about the 3070s, not the higher end cards which will be impossible to find well into next year it seems

the demand is just wicked high. We've been accustomed to the high end space being the realm of enthusiasts, but this year home pandemic hobbies have really outstripped us as a group.

I'm not in the market for a 3070 (have a 3080), but I got an email from newegg announcing the new GPU. Checked the web site and there are no 30X0 GPUs available. It's hilarious.

The EVGA notify process might be useful for some.

Maybe if employees weren't allowed to grab them before the public. Regardless there will not be many available overall.

Doesnt matter if employees grab a card, they had a fucking pallet of 3070 cards at microcenter and you can't even get one online, that makes no sense at all

I wasn’t overly optimistic that I’d be able to buy one. I had previously setup Apple Pay on Newegg so I could quickly buy it and it seemed to work after seeing everything saying out of stock , back in stock, out of stock, etc.
Was able to buy an MSI 3070.
Couldn’t believe it until I saw the payment go out and got the Newegg email.

There was stock today. There was much more demand. The demand is real and its nuts. I don't think any company will satiate the market with supply for new hot parts. I mean when Henry Cavill and Post Malone are doing custom pc builds, you know its gone mainstream.

I was just at my local micro center and I just missed the boat they sold the last one 15 minutes ago. They said they got 150 FE cards and like 50 AIB cards. That's for 3070s

They said 3080s and 3090s they only get one or two a week and they're gone immediately people waiting outside the door before store opens

I just went to the local Fry's, wow that's a sad place today. Total ghost town, empty, shelves empty. What happened to Fry's?

I remember going back 10 plus years ago Fry's was always jam-packed a million people there and the hottest components on all the shelves that was to happen in nerd store to go to. Now it looks like a vacant empty warehouse.

Whereas my local Microcenter is packed with people lots of stuff on the shelves very active crowded store.

Doesnt matter if employees grab a card, they had a fucking pallet of 3070 cards at microcenter and you can't even get one online, that makes no sense at all
Except if there is more value in a in person client (shipping cost, average side buy of items with actual margin from an in person person) for Microcenter and that they achieve to sell them all on location, if that is the case it could be argue the exact opposite, that it would make little sense for them to sell them online. There is a chain that have a in person only policy for the 3070 at the moment.

Went to the big super Best Buy near me, they said never once had stock of any 3000 Series cards, only can order online. Even today the 3070's we're not physically in any BB stores.

Fry's LOL they have nothing either. Computer guy there said he know's about them, but Fry's never gets hot new video cards in stock anymore, they just stock budget cards now.

Microcenter is the only retail store that actually has them. Today my store had 200+ RTX 3070 cards, they sold out of the first 100 immediately upon opening up in the morning, with a line around the building. They sold out of the rest by mid day. Now they can't say when they'll get more in, no info on when they're expecting more.

They said one guy, who was there before the store opened, bought a 3070 for $499, and immediately went into his car, took a photo of the box and receipt, said he just bought this card at Microcenter and put it up on Facebook Markeptplace for $1,000.

They are all over online for scalped prices. The cards not worth $1,000, I could care less if Jesus signed it himself I wouldn't pay that much. I'll just poke around online and hopefully be able to order one. I did the notify me on the evga site soon as it 9am. I havent gotten a email from the, yet but hopefully I get one sometime this year

I am curious, so it seems nVidia had a lot of RTX 3070 cards today the first official day, not enough obviously, but Microcenter's getting 200+ cards at each location, from what I heard, and they didn't sell out al out once, it took till lunchtime for them to be totally sold out.

Ok ... so now what? Will nVidia have another truckload of 200+ cards shipping to Microcenter next week? Or was that their wad they blew, and now it'll just be a few cards here and there that get shipped out each week?

I am curious, so it seems nVidia had a lot of RTX 3070 cards today the first official day, not enough obviously, but Microcenter's getting 200+ cards at each location, from what I heard, and they didn't sell out al out once, it took till lunchtime for them to be totally sold out.

Ok ... so now what? Will nVidia have another truckload of 200+ cards shipping to Microcenter next week? Or was that their wad they blew, and now it'll just be a few cards here and there that get shipped out each week?
I went to MC when I went off work & the 3070s were gone. Blah. That was a wasted 1hr drive each way.

Back