Wild Night Club photo's as a wallpaper ?

It's all about using the camera at a slow speed (1 second handheld) to capture the available light and colour, then release the flash to freeze the action !

I wrote a mini-guide about it: http://www.digitalfrog.nl/?p=30
Interesting technique. I tried it a bit in a "controlled environment" (me sitting in front of the computer with most lights turned off, taking pictures of myself), and it works really well, even with the built-in flash. Thanks! :)

If any of you is in Amsterdam this weekend let me know, I'll be going to one of those sexy party again ;-)

78073541.jpg

Very good picture! I like how everything is blue except for the shirt. Really makes it pop.

Yikes the linkage allowed here has gone awry - but great pics nonetheles ... even if kids do get on this site and click the link and see that D**** in the ***** :eek: ... think of the kids :(

Hopefully for you Kyle doesn't delete this thread;)

No nipples, no bush, no kitty lips, no problem. Keep'um coming.

Nice camera work...I look at my pics and I want to throw out my camera now.:p

hey digitalfrog..

you made me realize i have the wrong friends. ill be coming to you soon and you will show me these clubs as proof of our great friendship =)

The links don't work for me. Keep taking me to this like page with one photo, and you can hit "photo stream" or something and view maybe 10-15 others.

The links don't work for me. Keep taking me to this like page with one photo, and you can hit "photo stream" or something and view maybe 10-15 others.

These pics remind me of those inspirational posters you see in offices and dorm rooms, i think its the black borders. and his sig at the bottom...

Wow you take excellant photos. Keep up the good work, these are some really good pictures.

The one and only Paul Oakenfold
Dscn4510.jpg

George Acosta
IMG_1288.jpg

Fire Poi (old pics)
aah.jpg

aal.jpg

Actually these are from old school raves I used to go to, Haven't been clubbing in awhile.

Try not using the flash at all, and shoot with a longer delay if you can (2+). You will get some awesome light trails this way.

Back