Wikipedia Banning Editors Over Gamergate Controversy

Aside from what mope mentioned about the obvious conflicts in your comments, I also want to point out that Zoey would be as unnoticed as everyone else had people not flipped out about lying jealous rage of her moron exboyfriend. His rant lies and the gaming community that freaked out about it afterwards gave her very broad media attention and made it possible for her to generate income through Pateron when she would never have even existed before now. Furthermore, no one is forcing anyone to give her money. So basically, the outcome of all this stupidity would never have happened were it not for people losing their minds. It's also silly to be jealous of someone making a measly $3k a month. That's like maybe on the very bottom of a living wage and it's pretty lame honestly to have to put up with being at the center of an argument that started over what we all know is made up lies just to scrape by with that little money as a result of what happened.

Probably to a lot of people, but not the people she screwed over, like the TFYC.

I'm not jealous she's making 3k. But she is making 3k, doing nothing. You are now just assuming I'm jealous.

They don't want to "get" GG because it does not fit their narrative. You are wasting
your time at best, being trolled at worst.
The press is focusing on "feminist" issues.

(I have such a hard time using the word "feminist" due to it's negative connotation these days. The term has been badly polluted by the ones looking for far more than just equality. It has changed into movement centered around revenge against all men, for the past misdeeds of other men. It used to be about reaching as much equality as is possible for beings of different wants, strengths, weaknesses, and upbringing.)

those sound like examples of monetary profit yet you posted that it was more than monetary profit. maybe your argument isn't as fully developed as you thought it was so once you clarify for yourself what exactly you're arguing you could fill us in.
Aside from what mope mentioned about the obvious conflicts in your comments,
I didn't see what mope said til you pointed it out.

But Read what I originally said.
You seem to think quick monetary profit is the only thing to be gotten. It is not.

I quoted for you. It isn't quick. And it's perpetual, if the her patreon stays that way. Of course, of what I know of Patreon, it isn't a sure thing she's making 3k. The supporters don't have to give her the money. But it is what it's stating she is potentially making.

Back