wii's sunday toysrus

The people who work at toys r us by me are grumpy elderly men and women who refuse to do anything but say we dont have it(I know because a younger worker told me to ignore him and gets me things from the back)

is this confirmed? that they ALL will have on sunday?

I called today and they told me they don't have any.. and that they don't nkow when they'll get more..

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
is this confirmed? that they ALL will have on sunday?

I called today and they told me they don't have any.. and that they don't nkow when they'll get more..
It will vary from store to store, but Nintendo said they had plans to ship out Wiis every week.

I wish i was lucky like a lot of you..

you guys called places.. they tell you "we don't have any".. you walk in.. and somehow you manage to get one... :(

Just out of curiosity, if I find one, is anyone interested in my picking it up for them? I have a Heatware account but I can't recall the name. As long as you payed for shipping, I'd have no problem doing that.

Torn said:
Just out of curiosity, if I find one, is anyone interested in my picking it up for them? I have a Heatware account but I can't recall the name. As long as you payed for shipping, I'd have no problem doing that.

I would def be willing to work something out with you. I have the games, the access, and soon the cable, but no wii :( PM me.

uhm, afaik it's all or the majority of toysrus'. If they get them in they CAN'T sell them till sunday. At least that's what corporate said. Something about some deal in the sunday flyer or something.

sabrewolf732 said:
...Something about some deal in the sunday flyer or something.

I hope that doesn't mean bundles..

sabre.. when do the new flyers for Toys r us come out?? every saturday??

toys r us is only selling them as a bundle. I bought it for Zelda. I'm hoping to return or exchange red steel and perhaps excite truck.

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
I hope that doesn't mean bundles..

sabre.. when do the new flyers for Toys r us come out?? every saturday??

Not positive if they are only selling them as a bundle =S All I know is they can't sell them until sunday.

Wal-Mart sunday as well.

A co-worker was put on a calling list after the first set of Wii's arrived to our local wal-mart. They called him yesterday and told him they had one on hold for him. He went in to buy it, had it in hand but there registers wouldn't let them sell it to him until sunday because of some add they are running.

just an FYI

Back