Wii U owners buy mario kart 8 get 1 free game offer

Nintendo.com said:
There’s a deal coming around the bend that will really get your engines revving: if you buy Mario Kart 8 for Wii U and register it with Club Nintendo between May 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014, you can receive a free download code for one of these great Wii U games:
New Super Mario Bros.™ U
Pikmin™ 3
The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD
Wii Party™ U

You can purchase Mario Kart 8 as packaged game, digital download, or as part of the Mario Kart 8 Wii U Deluxe Set bundle to qualify for the offer. For more details in the coming weeks, and to learn more about Mario Kart 8, visit http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/.

Offer is available in the U.S. and Canada.

Great deal (also picking Pikmin 3 since I already have WWHD and NSMBU can be bought used for ~$35 nowadays), but wish this included Super Mario 3D World or DKC:Tropical Freeze :(

Wii Party U looks great, but dumb to use free code for that since the game is only worth $20-30 without the Wiimote package.

For me it will either be WW-HD or NSMBU since I have neither. Pikmin 3 doesn't interest me, and I can buy Wii Party U for $20 on amazon.

For me it will be ABCDEF and GHIGKHD.... LoL. Why can't you guys spell it out? For so long I always saw KOTOR, etc... I always have to google your acronyms.

Anywho, I plan on picking up The Legend of Zelda, the Wind Waker. I had it on gamecube but never finished it... I already have New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3. Not a Wii Party U kinda guy.

WOOT! Wish everyone would get a Wii U instead of Xbone.

The Wii-U & Mario Kart 8 bundle is really tempting me...

I played the N64 version of Mario Kart to death back in the day.

Gods, the last thing I need is to spend money right now though.

The Wii U is also an excellent streaming box for Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. that performs better than my Blu-Ray player and is far more energy efficient than using a Playstation or Xbox to do the same job.

Hadn't planned to pick up Mario Kart 8 at release, but I think I'll be Returning the Wind Waker I bought during Targets last buy 2 get 1 free game deal that is still shrink wrapped. That's ~$35 and Mario Kart 8 should be around $50 I would guess or at worst $60 - $10 gas card at Best Buy. For $15 more than I already spent I'll go ahead and pick up Mario Kart 8 and get Zelda as my free download.

Back