Wii STOLEN!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guzmanistan

Weaksauce
Hey everyone.

I was a proud owner of a Wii until this weekend. I had a party at my house and hid my Wii, and someone managed to find it. They only took the console, I guess they couldn't find the cables and stuff. Anyways, since the Wii can go online to buy stuff or get the news, I suppose Nintendo can track where the thing is if I gave them my serial number. Has anyone had their Wii stolen and had any luck on Nintendo's side?

Any help from anyone would be appreciated. I already sent an e-mail to Nintendo but haven't recieved a response in a few days.

Thanks. I still can't believe this happened.

I would send more than an email, I would be calling Nintendo, your local authority, etc... Does the Wii save your credit card information on the system? If so Nintendo should be able to track this information, as well as your bank. Also, don't have parties with shady people man. The parties that I throw are always with legit people. If not, at least lock your bedroom door dude.

If Nintendo is any way similar to Apple, good luck. Apple won't do squat for victims of robbery of Ipods.

Moral of the story : don't have partys at your house where theives show.

check your local pawn shops
..try and get a name list of everybody at the party ..start asking questions of your friends and anybody they might have brought with them

so is anybody going to say whether or not they know if nintendo can track the ip whenever the person logs onto miichannel or whatever? idk if they can, but good luck getting it back.

Some friends you have :rolleyes:

And now you know why my so call "friends" ask me why I dont throw partys...
I get kill with all the good stuff I have in my place.

Anyway, If or when you throw a party get the wii in your car or get a safe and put it there ;) . As for tracking good luck, he may have of put it on ebay already and sold it.

ya i still have the box so i have the serial number and all

has anyone had their wii stolen yet and nintendo helped to watch for the mac?

why ask for help from a bunch from anonymous people over the internet? call the damn police if you don't want to corner your friends.
:rolleyes:

I filed it with the police.
I would've confronted my friends.
I've done everything I can.
I'm searching craiglist and ebay all the time.
I've told people to watch for a bare Wii. (That's what'd f'ed up, they can't even use the Wii yet)

I don't want to hear about what I should've done.

All I want to know is:
>>>>Has anyone had any experiences or heard of anyone with a lost Wii, and has Nintendo helped out to try to find it by filtering the Wii's MAC?

Good luck with this, but if you don't want people's opinions, then don't ask for it. Keep emailing Nintendo, and notify authorities if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back