Wii bundle on Amazon... HURRY!

Hey... they're hard to get and that's one of the cheaper bundles... don't shoot the messenger...

I think it's worth it to spend a little more money if I don't have to wait hours in the cold...

thats not a bad bundle, madden is quite good on the wii.
i didnt see a price, then i noticed....

Availability: This item is currently not available.

oh well, already got one. :D

VoodooChi|d said:
Hey... they're hard to get and that's one of the cheaper bundles... don't shoot the messenger...

I think it's worth it to spend a little more money if I don't have to wait hours in the cold...

I ain't shooting you dawg...

Madden on the wii got a better score than on the xbox360 and ps3 it looks like to on gamespot. Bundle is sold out though lol

bundle still shows as available for me. not interested in madden or the card though so i'll pass.

Where are all the people that claimed a week ago that Wii's are in abundant supply at retail? I wanna LOL in their faces.

QuimZ said:
Where are all the people that claimed a week ago that Wii's are in abundant supply at retail? I wanna LOL in their faces.

:( :( :(

go ahead and laugh in my face.. i'm sad now...

however, i plan to hit up Bestbuy nice and early on sunday.. I"M GOING TO GET A WII DAMN IT!!!

QuimZ said:

The supply problem is an artificial one, created by scammers.

Well, 600,000+ Wii's have been sold so far, and Nintendo is making shipments once or twice a week, so hopefully everyone who wants one will be able to get one by Christmas. I'd say that's acceptable.

QuimZ said:

Some guy in the middle of nowhere go into his local walmart, sees a few on the shelf, and then comes back to the internet and claims 'OMG wii is everywhere ur n00bz if u cant getz 1'. As much as I hate to admit it I think everyone needs to take some sort of remedial philosophy course...

QuimZ said:

You should LOL at Nintendo; they're the ones who didn't ship what was promised. From the looks of things, their shortage was intentional.

Devnull said:
The supply problem is an artificial one, created by scammers.

Then please explain why there are less than 10,000 available on eBay.

How much was this bundle for? Right now they show a price of $799 I don't see the value in that? Am I missing something?

K600 said:
You should LOL at Nintendo; they're the ones who didn't ship what was promised. From the looks of things, their shortage was intentional.

The US got 600,000, I don't have any numbers about the UK or Japan, but it would not be unreasonable to assume its enough to substantiate the 1 mil worldwide they promised. Sounds like they delivered.

They've still delivered better than the 360 or PS3 launches.

flapbreaker said:
How much was this bundle for? Right now they show a price of $799 I don't see the value in that? Am I missing something?
It's not a value really.

It's the fact that the Wii is available at MSRP, albeit in a bundle.

buh... i just got back from ebgames...
was number 1 in line....
shipment came, but no wiis.

the employee came out and was like "we got 2 ps3's though"
so i grabbed one, and it's up on ebay right now.

I'm debating whether or not to go back to eb tomorrow morning.... it will be the third day of waiting in a row :rolleyes:

Back